Sunday 9 August 2015

Hastings

Hi guys as you may already know that I live in Hastings so I thought itwould be nice idea to do it about Hastings this time.

Here's some photos that I found on Google of the amazing vies of the sea side.I would say the thing I love about Hastings is that you can walk everywhere its so cool.
I would say that it is the best holiday place you would want to go but let me tell you a little secret never eat fish and chips on the beach because the sea goals will attack you and you will know longer have the chips of your dreams! Also in Hastings theirs something we call clambers here's a picture of it its really fun place to go and if it's a rainy day which 
sometimes it is its the best place to go and there's climbing to do and oh its just so fun!!
And that's all for now  don't forget to comment.

Hastings beach

2 comments:

  1. Hastings is amazing! The Clambers looks so fun!!

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hastings Rocks I love it and can not wait to come back. I agree about the seagulls I witnessed them attack a family eating fish and chips it was so scary

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thank you for putting your time in to comment. Please DO NOT write a rude one, because it really isn't wanted.