Tuesday 11 August 2015

All about Dogs

Hi guys today my blog is going to be about dogs as you know on my previose blogs I have said that I love animals so thats why most of my blogs will be about animals!!

Okay lets get started.

.Did you know that there are over 5000 dogs in the world and in 2016 there will be 1000 added to the 5000 to make it 6000.
WoW THATS A LOT!!!

I dont really know how mayny types of dogs there are also I know that sounds rubish as soon as I put I am going to tell you about dogs really I'm lurning as I'm typeing!!!!!!

All for now and hopefully next time I will have some facts!!
dont forget to comment

1 comment:

  1. Awesome facts Ella, that's a lot of dogs in 2016 hahaha.

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thank you for putting your time in to comment. Please DO NOT write a rude one, because it really isn't wanted.