Sunday 9 August 2015

Cats

Hi guys today I will be writing my blog about cats and not just any old cat I found on the internet my cats their names are sugar and spice.
They are very sweet and they love people a lot. I'm always surprised if they scratch anyone because they are the most friendly cats I have ever known and I love them so much.
Here's my other cat sleeping on my mums lap, by the way they are both sisters and sometimes they will fight but not for very long! Look how cute my other cat is but spicy is still very cute and purr-y.
I would say their behaviour is very good remembering they are cats sometimes if they don't get to the toilet in time they might do a pooh on the floor!!!! Gross but that is very rare that it would happen of course they always eat all of their food, but spicy (the one that's got her mouth open) is a little fussy and really I've never met a fussy cat before which is a little strange. Sugar (the one that is sleeping on my mum) will eat pretty much any thing, she will eat ham/chicken/beef/tuna/cat food of course but I never known a cat to eat all of that food she absolutely loves it.! I hope you've enjoyed all of my blogs that I have done so far and don't worry there are plenty more coming soon! Don't forget to comment and no rude ones because its really not needed! Bye

Sugar
Spicy


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post Ella, your cats are absolutely adorable :D

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cats are so beautiful and Jabari really loves and misses them xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thank you for putting your time in to comment. Please DO NOT write a rude one, because it really isn't wanted.