Friday 14 August 2015

Ballay

Hi guys today I am going to do my blog about Ballay.

Okay lets get started you know how ballets always have really pushy parents so like I'm talking about the proper ballets and their parents always make them eat lettice and helthy things every single day. If they had one pacet of crisps ever then they would be like "omg now my mum and dad will make me work even harder". Some times you just think and stop pushing your kids so far were they can't have any junk food I can't imagen what that would even be like I would die from not having junk food because no calerys in your body can be bad because you can't just eat salad and you can't just eat junk food you need a balenced dieat.

Okay thats all for now don't forget to comment bye

1 comment:

Hi there, thank you for putting your time in to comment. Please DO NOT write a rude one, because it really isn't wanted.