Tuesday 25 August 2015

save the trees

Hi guys today my post is going to be about  how we should save the trees and how may we should treat them because cutting down one tree has just destroyed 100 habitats which is actually something really bad wild life is  dieing just because we want paper.
I know that we need paper but just imagen your home got taken away from you because the wild life wanted something from you-you would be like what is going on why has my home gone from being there but now it's just gone.

Everything you know has all got taken away from you for some silly reason sometimes you just need to tell your self how would I feel  if that happend to me.


                                       thank you all for now don't forget to comment bye

1 comment:

Hi there, thank you for putting your time in to comment. Please DO NOT write a rude one, because it really isn't wanted.